Folder Operator – Part-Time/Flexible Hours
Operate Folder equipment, based on work priority and due dates, and produce accurate and high quality work. Operate Cutter and Stitcher as needed.
- Operate Folder equipment
- Read job tickets and follow instructions
- Make sure all finished work is marked properly with bindery load tag
- Ensure all proper signoffs are on job ticket before sending to the next process step
- Inform supervisor of any problems
- Direct helper(s)
- Make sure area is clean after shift is completed
- Inform production and plant management of changes in customer business that may affect future sales
- Operate Cutter and Stitcher equipment as needed
3 years printing/bindery experience operating Folder equipment, i.e. MBO and Stahl folders. Experience as Cutter and Stitcher operator on Polar cutter, Osako and Muller collating/ stitcher equipment a plus. Attention to detail. Able to multi-task. Able to lift 30 lbs.
Reports To: Bindery Supervisor
Work Schedule: Part-time 1st or 2nd shift (flexible hours)
Qualified and interested candidates: please send your application or resume to: