Folder/Cutter/Stitcher Operator – 2nd shift On-Call
Operate Folder, Cutter and Stitcher equipment, based on work priority and due dates, and produce accurate and high quality work.
- Operate Folder, Cutter and Stitcher equipment
- Read job tickets and follow instructions
- Make sure all finished work is marked properly with bindery load tag
- Make sure all proper signoffs are on job ticket before sending it to the next process step
- Inform supervisor of any problems
- Direct helper(s)
- Make sure area is clean after shift is completed
- Inform production and plant management on changes in customer business that may affect future sales.
3 years printing/bindery experience operating Folder, Cutter and Stitcher equipment. Experience with MBO and Stahl folder, Polar cutter, and Osako and Muller collator/stitcher equipment ideal. Attention to detail. Ability to multi-task. Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Reports To: Bindery Supervisor
Work Schedule: On-Call, as needed
Qualified and interested candidates: please send your application or resume to: