The rules of marketing have changed. A generic mass-marketing approach no longer works. Today, you’ve got to market directly to an increasingly fractured marketplace – tailoring campaigns not only to individual markets but to individual customers. And you’ve got to do it faster than ever before.
ZUZA helps you conquer the challenge of mass-customization: maintaining a consistent brand while delivering customizable marketing assets to multiple markets on demand.
With ZUZA, your organization can deliver customized assets in days, not weeks – assets that are personally relevant to your potential customers.
Best of all, ZUZA automates the entire process – customization, ordering, production and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns – and integrates it all in one turnkey solution. ZUZA can help your marketing organization run a whole lot faster, with much less effort and much higher ROI.
ZUZA Marketing Asset Management:
Giving you the whole solution.
ZUZA tightly integrates a powerful asset management system and customized online portal with a complete production and distribution capability, all in one place. Thanks to ZUZA, you no longer have to source and manage multiple vendors to get the job done. ZUZA handles every step – from the moment an order is placed to its final delivery.
ZUZA puts it all at your fingertips:
- Your marketing assets, converted to templates that can be modified by authorized users.
- Full brand control, locking essential brand elements centrally while allowing local asset customization according to rules you set.
- A custom-designed web portal, hosted and maintained by ZUZA, letting your outside sales, distribution and marketing organization tailor and order marketing assets 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- A built-in digital asset management system housing all assets for easy search, retrieval, and version control.
- Complete order history, making reorders and revised orders a snap.
- Robust reporting to track asset usage, campaign effectiveness, production expenses and budget.
- A state-of-the-art printing facility providing offset and digital printing plus full bindery.
- ISO 9001 Certified – ZUZA has the systems in place to ensure thorough quality control of your orders throughout the entire production process.
- Shipping, fulfillment and onsite warehousing.
- Postal mailing services and email campaign implementation.
- List acquisition and management, with specific target segmentation.
- The ability to repurpose marketing assets for multiple channels and campaigns.
- Multi-channel campaign management – engaging your customers with a unified campaign of personalized direct mail, HTML email and web landing pages.
- Full automation of all the above.
Integrating the solution shortens your marketing asset chain considerably, accelerating the delivery of materials to your users, as well as reducing the time you spend overseeing several vendors. You’ll also enjoy optimized quality control with ZUZA planning, managing and producing the orders, as well as coordinating mailing, fulfillment and shipping.
Lock-tight brand control.
With ZUZA, you’re in complete control of the brand. ZUZA enables this by creating templates for the marketing assets you provide. You decide which elements are locked to protect your brand, and which elements are variable. Users in your outside sales and marketing organization are free to customize asset templates within the boundaries you set. This ensures that the final output always conforms to corporate brand guidelines and meets regulatory compliance requirements.
Talk directly to each customer.
Increasingly, customers want to feel that brands are having a one-to-one conversation with them. ZUZA helps you achieve this with its rich personalization ability, letting your organization tailor assets not only to local markets, but to individual customers too. Use your own customer database or choose from a complete assortment of lists within the ZUZA portal to personalize everything from sales flyers and direct mail to emails and web landing pages. Easily create multi-channel campaigns, segmented as finely as you like. And have every piece talk directly to its recipient with personally relevant messaging combined with web landing pages featuring personal URLs (PURLs) and the ability to collect specific information about each customer.
The end of asset obsolescence.
Having the ability to produce tailored marketing assets just as they’re needed cuts down on the need to inventory physical pieces, and reduces the potential for those pieces to become obsolete, saving significant cost. ZUZA also provides version control of assets, eliminating obsolete versions as newer versions are loaded to the system.
Robust reporting. Better decision making.
ZUZA gives you an up-to-the-minute and historical view of marketing asset usage and costs to help you make informed marketing and budgeting decisions.
- Marketing performance measurement: ZUZA shows you at a glance how every asset in your online portal is being used – who is ordering what pieces, in what quantities and with what frequency. Cross-tabulate this with sales by market, distribution point and sales representative to accurately gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Financial predictive analytics: ZUZA keeps track of all orders and their associated production costs. This information will help your marketing, purchasing and finance departments with expense management, budgeting and inventory control.
Hand the customization off to your users.
ZUZA saves your internal marketing team considerable effort by putting customization in the hands of your outside sales, distribution and marketing organization. This relieves your team of the repetitive and time consuming tasks associated with providing tailored materials. ZUZA’s online portal makes it very simple for users to log in 24/7 from anywhere in the world, select and customize the marketing assets they need from pre-approved templates and place their orders. With ZUZA, users no longer have to wait for your team to produce or approve customized artwork. Every user gets instant gratification – no matter how many users are accessing ZUZA.
Custom tailored portal.
ZUZA provides you with a full-featured web-based portal customized to support your organization’s marketing workflow. We’ll tailor functionality, user permissions and the user interface to your specifications, and skin the site with your corporate brand. The portal provides quick access to all of your stored marketing assets, easily searchable with full meta-data support. Customizing templates is equally easy, with a dynamic display of graphic and text changes as they are made. And the convenient checkout system makes ordering and reordering a simple process. Your users will be helping themselves to tailored marketing assets in no time.
The entire ZUZA team at your service.
On top of everything else, what you may appreciate most about ZUZA is the support you’ll have at every step from our team of passionate professionals. At ZUZA we’re driven by one goal: to help you achieve the absolute greatest success using ZUZA Marketing Asset Management. Our technical and creative experts will work side-by-side with you to create and implement your campaigns for maximum effectiveness, and our support team stands ready to assist your organization with using your system. Because when it comes to your success, we believe we’re all part of the same team.
The bottom line: ZUZA gives you a higher return on your marketing investment.
- Gain faster time to market: Automated customization, production and delivery means shorter sales cycles, higher revenue and accelerated cash flow.
- Protect the brand: Presenting a consistent brand image is a cornerstone of keeping customer trust and loyalty.
- Create more effective materials: Localization and personalization engage customers more effectively and improve response rates.
- Reduce inventory and asset obsolescence costs: Custom-tailored assets are delivered on demand.
- Make better-informed marketing decisions: Robust reporting gives you critical insight into campaign effectiveness, costs, budget and ROI, helping you invest marketing dollars where they’ll do the most good.
- Eliminate repetitive manual tasks: Automation frees your team to focus on strategic revenue generation.